ELM327 V2.1 Car Engine Fault Code Reader
- Origin: Mainland China
- Item Type: Code Readers & Scan Tools
- Certification: CE
- Language: Arabic,Czech,Denish,Dutch,English,Finnish,French,German,Greek,Hungarian,Italian,Japanese,Korea,Norwegian,Polish,Portuguese,Russian,Spanish
- Software Update: Yes
- Name: AD10 OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner
- Power supply: DC 9V-28V
- Working temperature: -20-+60
- Support: Dropshipping
- Central Processing Unit:: ARM Cortex-MO
- Interface:: OBDIl standard interface
We all know how frustrating when car's check engine light turns on, even worse, a mechanic tells you that your gas cap is just a little loose and then charges you $200!
Flyroad new Bluetooth OBD2 scanner can show you what is wrong, you will then decide if it's worth taking your car to the mechanic or you can fix it by yourself. Flyroad V015 is the most affordable wireless OBD2 scanner that supports both iOS and Android devices. Connecting via Bluetooth,
it turns your phone/tablet into a professional-grade diagnostic scan tool, and meets your daily needs of monitoring & diagnosing your car. With curved new design,
it's extremely easy to plug in and out from the OBDII port in your car. Free yourself up with Flyroad V015 today, save your time, money and trips to the mechanic. Vast Compatibility: Support IOS, Android, Windows systems;
support most gas and 12V diesel cars since 1996.
Powerful Function: * Read & Clear Error Codes: Apps database contain more than 3000 trouble codes with brief description;
urn off MIL after problem is fixed * I/M Readiness: Make sure your car is ready for inspection * Show Live Data: Monitor all sensor values that your car reports in real-time like speed, RPM, fuel pressure, fuel consumption, coolant temperature, intake manifold pressure, throttle position, air flow rate…
How to Use the OBD II Scanner
1. Keep the key in the Lock , plug the OBDII adapter to the car OBD II port. The OBD interface may located in different place for different vehicle models. (Generally located on the underside of the dashboard on the driver's side of the car, or above the accelerator pedal).
2. Download the app: Scan the QR code on the box or manually enter "www.elm327.com". Recommend "Torque" for Android.
3. Start the vehicle, enable bluetooth of your smart device, and pair with OBDII. (For Android: pairing code is 1234 or 0000).
4. Open the app and choose OBDII as the Bluetooth device to connect.
5. After connecting to Bluetooth, you can add a dashboard according to your needs, OBDII will read data and diagnose vehicles for you.
Graphic View: Show data in both text and graphic form, get access to the Freeze Frame snapshot of sensor data * Vehicle Information: show basic information like VIN, CALID, CVN, Engine Serial Number
OBDII Protocols Supported: SAE J1850 PWM (41.6Kbaud)
SAE J1850 VPW (10.4Kbaud) ISO9141-2(5 baud init, 10.4Kbaud)
ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
Download QR code for original Viecar software:
2.IOS don't need password
Supported Vehicle Data:
1.Read error diagnostic code
2.Clear the fault code (clear the error code and turn off MIL)
3.Engine revolutions per minute (RPM)
4.Calculated load value
6.Fuel system status
8.Short-term fuel situation
9.Long-term fuel situation
10.Intake manifold pressure
11.Fuel injection advance time
12.Intake air temperature
13.Air flow rate
14.Throttle absolute position
15.Oxygen detection voltage associated with short-term fuel state
16.Fuel system status
18.Fuel consumption monitoring, etc.
- Store Name: Meeky Store
- Vendor: Meeky Store
4283 Express Ln
Sarasota, FL 34249
- No ratings found yet!