- Number of Pieces: One Unit
- Application: NECK
- Effect: Release Pain From Illness
- Material: flocking cloth, liner
- Model Number: Neck Support
- Item Type: Braces & Supports
- Origin: Mainland China
- Dropshipping: Yes
- Unit: 1 Piece
- Neck massage device: 3 Layers inflatable neck pillow
- Feature: Inflatable, Adjustable,Universal Size
- Neck Massager: Neck Pain Relief
- Neck Massge: Shoulder Pain reief
- Cervical Neck Traction: Air Cervical Soft Neck Brace
- Inflatable Air Cervical Neck Traction: Neck muscle relax
About this item:
1. INFLATABLE CERVICAL NECK TRACTION DEVICE – Designed to relieve cervical pain and tension, the neck traction device provides you with adjustable support to the cervical spine, helps relieve headaches, stiffness or dizziness. Besides, it can fix incorrect sitting posture and alleviate fatigue and stress when working. One size fits all.
2. ADJUSTABLE & COMFORTABLE NECK TRACTION DEVICE – You can control the amount of air in this inflatable neck brace to get optimal support, and two sticking straps enable you to customize the tightness so it won't choke you or cut the breath. The surface material is incredibly soft and breathable flocking fabric, which is very comfortable when wearing.
3. LIGHTWEIGHT NECK DECOMPRESSION COLLAR – When you go out, the neck relaxer can be easily deflated and be put into your bag or suitcase without burden. You can stretch your neck to alleviate pain almost anytime anywhere, No Assembly Required. Just enjoy the comfort and convenience that our neck decompressor brings to you.
4. CHIROPRACTOR RECOMMENDED NECK EXTENDER – The neck inflatable stretcher is made in high-quality material and can effectively offer spine alignment and chronic neck pain relief. With this easy neck traction pillow, you can alleviate nerve tensions at home and reduce unnecessary visits to the physical therapists when you get better.
5. PRACTICAL- Our product is portable, lightweight and so easy to use that you will be able to use it while watching tv, working, or walking around your house. This is great because you will no longer have to sit in a chair looking at a door while doing a stretch. Even take it on business travel to decompress after a long day or on vacations if the family is giving you migraines.
Get Instant Neck Pain Relief:
Our inflatable neck traction device is made of premium surface material, offer a physical therapy to your cervical spine. Just 2-3 times a day for 20-30 minutes a session, Siwei inflatable neck decompression stretcher can alleviate pains caused by:
Chronic neck pain by prolonged phone use or desk work
Neck tension by computer use at office or homework
Headache and soreness caused by neck pain
Herniated, compressed or bulged discs
Cervical neck spasms, neck strains
Back & Spinal decompression
Color: coffee, red, blue, purple, gray (optional)
Material: flocking cloth, liner
Size: one size
Help Relieve Neck Pain:
1. Our neck traction device can provide your neck with proper support, reduce the weight of head exerted on the cervical spine.
2. The self-fastening straps enable you to adjust the compression easily, and the breathable material makes it comfortable for long time wearing no matter you are at office or at home.
3. Easy to Carry: It can be carried for long distance with no burden. Just deflate it in seconds and fold it with ease, it can be put into your bag or suitcase and will not take up large space. It's convenient to keep it around you when you are on a business or a family trip, you can have neck traction at home or company.
How Does Our Neck Stretcher Work?
1. Place the Neck Stretcher around your neck with put the sticking straps in front. You can use a mirror to help.
2. Sit up straight, and rest your back in the chair.
3. Start inflating until you feel a light stretch of the neck. Let your head rest comfortably inside the pillow. Relax your muscles.
4. Pump it again in gradual increments as you get used to the stretching effect. Enjoy the swift pain relief and muscle relaxation!
5. We suggest that you use the neck traction device 2-3 times a day for 10-15 minutes per session, gradually increasing the length of the sessions over time.
1 Piece * Cervical traction device